Friday, July 13, 2012

letters 11, 12 and 13

Letter eleven was so pretty.  I'm bummed I didn't take a picture of it!  I sent it to my lovely friend Lindsey Creahan.  The thing about Linds and I is that we go to the same school but are so bad about seeing each other regularly.  She's an engineering major and I'm extremely involved on campus, so our schedules clash a lot.  However, we both agree that we're going to do better this year and I took it a step further by putting it in writing!  :)  Lindsey, if you're reading this, just know that... I CANNOT WAIT TO REUNITE!

Letter twelve was a birthday card for my great friend Joe.  He took me under his wing last year and has been such a good addition to my life!  He is always honest and straightforward with me, and I really appreciate that in a society where so many try to say what you want to hear!  Also, he knows more about medical topics than I could ever dream of, so it's good to have him around for that ;)

A cute envelope for my cute friend Kendall

Letter thirteen went to one of my oldest girlfriends, Kendall.  We've been buds for as long as I can remember.  Her mom was my preschool teacher and we've been in the same church together our whole lives.  Kendall is someone who has always understood me (especially my outlook on my love life) and has been there for me through a lot.  She's one of the special kinds of friends who I can be apart from for any amount of time and then reunite and everything is right back to normal.  I love this about her, I cherish her, and I will definitely be sending her more letters throughout this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment